Monday 21 November 2011

Introduction to Blog

Hi this blog is about Cardfight Vanguard, a new TCG game from Bushiroad released in 2011. This blog contains the analysis of the decks I play. I mainly play Kagero and Royal Paladins now (so no promise I will post on all clans), so most lists and analysis are on them. I hope I can post on other clans if I can, or have other clan players help me to share their builds.

For your info, I link the cards listed to Cardfight Vanguard Wiki. As for card pricing I suggest you check out Bigweb for their prices in JPY and convert at your domestic currency conversion rate. Do note that Bigweb serves only as a guideline, it is afterall based on the player demand in Japan, and thus it doesn't necessary reflect your country's player demand for cards.

Without further ado, let's go on to the decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment